Regular meeting of the board of directors of the Bonham Economic Development Corporation on September 20
Board of Directors of the
Bonham Economic Development Corporation
~ Regular meeting ~
Date and time: Monday, September 20, 2021, 5:30 p.m.
Location: Bonham Town Hall, 514 Chestnut St.
1. A. Call to order
B. Welcome to the new member of the board of directors
2. A. Consider and take action to approve August 16, 2021,
Bonham Economic Development Regular Meeting Minutes
Board of Directors of the Corporation (BEDCO).
B. Review meeting of the Agenda Item Review Committee of September 16 (AIRC)
3. Opportunity for citizens to speak: [The Board of Directors of the Bonham
Economic Development Corporation invites persons with comments or
observations to briefly address the Board for the limited purpose of
determining whether the matter should be referred to staff for study and
response and/or be placed on a future meeting agenda. Local practice limits comments to three (3) minutes or less. State law prohibits the Board of Directors from considering deliberations on any item not listed on the
posted Board of Directors Agenda.]
4. Hold a public hearing on the measure considered by the council to adopt a
Resolution designating the Reddy Event Center as “a project”.
5. A. Consider possible action to accept financial reports for
July and August 2021
B. Future financial commitments of BEDCo ~ when available
6. Discussion and possible action to ratify the commitment of up to
$ 5,000 funds for BEDCo promotional activities to partially cover costs
associated with the Bonham Festival of Flight 2021, by the Executive
Director – Economic Development
7. Discussion and possible action to adopt the BEDCo FY 2021-2022
(FY’22) Operating budget, subject to ratification by Bonham City
8. Downtown Bonham – Texas Downtown Association (TDA) Assessment –
9. Update from the Executive Director: Topics include, but are not limited to
to: BEDC attendance at annual TEDC conference, planned ED sales tax training, recap of Bonham Mfgs # 15 (virtual) roundtable, ongoing dialogue on Jones Field airport improvements, and other projects / perspectives of interest, etc. (planned as verbal update – delivery possible at board meeting)